Pin It

February 2, 2013

Hi!

Hi, I'm Rachel. We all knew this was inevitable. So here I am, to post fun things about crafts, food, good ideas... whatever crazy stuff I've got going on. And I hope anyone who stumbles upon me here will enjoy it!

So I have an Etsy shop, Rachel's Craft Trove and you can come visit anytime you like! I'll show you what I've been working on.

Stringing beads. My nails look like they have star tattoos. Really I just couldn't get all the Sally Hansen nail sticker things off and the stars were left behind.
I was commissioned to make a necklace, bracelet and earrings set for a mother of the groom. This is the bracelet.
 You can check out all my pretty necklaces and other handmade items on my Etsy shop anytime you want by using my link over here somewhere
<---------------------

That's it for now. I think soon I will post a cool tutorial that I just tried out. Have a happy Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment